Dalat Hasfarm, a 100% foreign-owned business, pioneers in developing professional
floriculture in Vietnam and aims to be the biggest flower producer and exporter in South-East
Asia. We are looking for an Experienced Manager to join and contribute to the rapid growth
of the company.
Position: EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION MANAGER OF VEGETABLES
The Production Manager of Vegetables is responsible for the start-up of the greenhouse production at
an unique production area in the highlands of central Vietnam. The Production Manager makes sure
operations run efficiently and effectively, in which productivity and quality are in line with
international benchmarks. The Production Manager ensures the timely delivery of high quality
vegetables for the domestic market and export to the whole of urban Asian.
1. Develop and implement the first phase of the greenhouse project for the cultivation of high quality
2. Ensure an efficiently run production department and operational activities.
3. Take care of an efficient use of production means.
4. Research and propose commercial production for several varieties, cultivation, planning, logistics,
hygiene and quality issues.
5. Ensure adequate and efficient system of building up production trials, of high quality vegetables.
6. Take care of properly administered data.
7. Propose improvements.
8. Develop and manage production employees as necessary to fulfill the task assignment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in horticulture or agronomics or similar capacity level through work experience;
2. At least 5 years of work experience and/or education in greenhouse horticulture, (flowers or fruit,
vegetables), for example as grower;
3. Experience in a management position;
4. Experience in fresh produce packaging and packing house management would be an advantage;
5. Fluent in English, both orally and written.
Working place: Da Ron, Don Duong, Lam Dong, Vietnam.
Offer: Salary will be in line with experience and qualifications.
If you are interested, please send your application to the following email address:
Deadline for receiving job application is 31/05/2016